Bally’s fully understands the importance of responsible gaming and promotes a sensible, careful behaviour amongst its clients. Our commitment is to a gaming that maintains a healthy atmosphere both for the players and those around them.
We want to see each of our customers to take pleasure in a responsible gaming experience in a friendly and comfortable environment. Responsible gaming means that the harmful potential of gambling is minimized and the players are in the condition of making sensible, rational choices – with the help of Bally’s expert staff.
Bally’s guidelines for responsible gaming are thought out with the pleasant stay of everyone at the casino in mind. A responsible client:
• Is always in control of his/her actions.
• Has fun and is friendly, doesn’t view this as a profession or a contest.
• Remembers that gambling is a type of entertainment, not a lifelong commitment.
• Gambles using money that aren’t core to his lifestyle i.e. Household income.
• Absolutely never relies on borrowing money to gamble.
• Has a clear limits on his/her spendings and knows when to stop.
• Takes occasional pauses to refresh his mind, body and mood.
• Doesn’t intrude in what other clients are playing and how they are doing it.